Job Wanted Detail View
||My resume for Arabic translation
||August 10, 2004
Cambridge Business diploma 2004
Bachelor Degree 1999, Helwan University major of foreign trade studies
2003-2004 ITPL LABS USA
• Translation of brochures from English to Arabic of natural products that addressed markets in the Middle East
• Translation of any Arabic documents into English to become understood by company coworkers
Jan 2001-Nov 2003 EBM (Egyptian Business Machines)
• Translation of web content for clients that were having their websites in Arabic version
• Proof reading the text of the web content to make sure it will comply exactly according to the culture of the Middle East
• Nov. 2003 ( Ferdosi Groups)
I was assigned with a project of translation of military magazine from Arabic into English; the magazine consisted of 180 pages to be done within 3 weeks.
It gave me more experience since the content of the magazine consisted of political, religious terminologies that needed to become adapted with the non Islamic culture which is not fully aware with the aspects of Islam religion in order to become fully aware with the core of Islamic fundamentals without any amendments of Islamic philosophy.
• June 2004 ( Text appeal)
Proofreading of a promotional brochure for a famous TV brand from English into Arabic, my task was specifically to estimate the accuracy & adequacy of the translated document & provide opinion on creativity of the brochure.
Business to business marketing at the IMC (International Modernisation Center)
Reading, bowling & travelling
Furnished upon request
Contact Monia Hassan
Click here to send an email to Monia Hassan now.
View All Resumes