Job Wanted Detail View
||Education c.v. resume in text rydberg
||rydberg terence paul
||September 9, 2011
Terence Paul Rydberg 17 June 1957
Education / Training qualifications to implement money-making inter-disciplinary program policies and procedures, and which will incorporate experience in private / public education and in human resources educational staff development/training in business milieu with profit producing results
Post-Graduation: Diploma in Education: Learning Disabilities, an equivalent to the British PGCE
Result: Master Degree in Education / Technical training in applied studies of the guitar in Music
1989-1998 Chicago State University Chicago IL USA
Basic Education: 1975-1980 De Paul University Chicago IL USA
First Year Subjects: Music theory and composition in the related subjects of harmony in music
Result: Minor in Music
Arts: Joint Music (training in the fine arts as contemporary music in the study of American Jazz) and English Degree
Technical / professional development with skills / talent in music of america Latin acoustical rock and melodic rhythm / blues ethnic guitar and to transcribe with computer software for musical notation arrangements of Jazz / folk as forms of contemporary music in addition to the basic texts written for the elementary studies of counterpoint, in addition to harmony and melody in the guitar as Op. 60 by M Carcassi, F Carulli, and the twenty studies for the guitar by F Sor, and as in the cultural influences of Europe and Islamic Spain in the musical literature to include the diatonic modes of the scales in the music of the Arabic and western world derived from the Middle East in technique and repertoire in the independent and individual study of music related to the field of education in the guitar, as with the retronym of the acoustic guitar, in the period of time from the month of September 2002 to September 2011, stated briefly as objective summary
September 2000 – Sept. / 2002
• Teacher of formal English and Midwestern colloquial American and ESL in post-secondary programs of education, in addition to subjects of special education for Individuals with physical disabilities at ICRE – R Roosevelt
October 99 – September / 2000
• Teacher in subjects of pre-vocational education and special education (Autism, PH, TBI. and TMH). The Anixter Centre
October 98 – September / 1999
• Administer, score, and interpret results of standardized, norm referenced tests of achievement, criterion - referenced and diagnostic tests, including an informal reading inventory. Teacher for subjects of music and reading at middle school and high school levels of education Richard Milburn High School
October 97 – September / 1998
• Teacher of elementary and secondary students at Esperanza Community Services, Inc., a Waldorf School.
October 95 – October / 1997
• Cross categorical classroom teacher for exceptional children (CD, LD, SED, TMH), in affiliation with Special Education -Services, Inc.
February 1994 – February 1995
• Human Resources / staff development experience of employee training in language for business communication at The Coca-Cola Company, Dow Chemical Korea, Ltd., and Motorola Electronics and Communications Incorporated, in Seoul, South Korea
• Experienced to assist in preparation of level - specific course outline documents, to assist in preparation of level appropriate supplementary materials, in the evaluation of the effectiveness of assigned level activities in relation to curriculum objectives, continuously developing work plans for skills to be taught in the respective level, and in the production of continuous assessment tests and final exams, collecting and collating comments and covering classes for absent teachers as and when necessary
• Three (3) years of experience as an ESL Instructor, of which, one (1) year was overseas / international in the geographic region of the Japans (Korea), and Two (2) years of professional ESL teaching experience in the field of education as an Instructor, involving ESL, in post - secondary programs of education in the USA.
• Experienced in teaching: General English to Adults, Young Learners, and English for Academic Purposes (EAP), In-house Business English for individual and corporate clients, and English for Teachers.
• Previously held position of responsibility for course programmes and resources.
• Details: In various capacities of education and training in Human Resource management programs, curricula in private education, including teaching of English as a Second Language (ESL), provided students with language skills to include academic, business, and professional applications. Diversified background, experience in teaching, working with multicultural / national groups of people. Background in working with Human Resource programs for staff development, and the instruction given at elementary, secondary, and tertiary levels of education to instruct in English conversation and composition
Interests and Achievement
• Regularly use the Internet, Microsoft Word in the classroom and for planning and preparation purposes.
• Designing and applying skills in music to ESL curriculum in order to promote cooperative and interactive learning.
• Using interactive the whiteboards to provide support and enhance learning in the classroom.
Interests & Sport
• Cultures and other countries
• reading musical literature
• The acoustic guitar in diatonic patterns, scales, and modes
• swimming for recreation
• Vegetarian cuisine for diet in nutrition
Worked and travelled extensively throughout South Korea, in the geographic region of the Japans visas (tourist) to foreign countries abroad in Asia and the Middle East, Europe, North and South America, to include The People's Republic of China, Republic of India, Sultanate of Oman, United Arab Emirates, South Korea, East and West Germany, Republic of Ireland, Éire, Italy, France, Belarus, Poland, Spain, Switzerland, Argentina, etc., in addition to Canada and the United States
Excellent references available on request, as additional information included in professional and personal references to work history, in the portfolio of professional experience in the field of education in the related subject file as rydberg degree documents with reference to employment in the field of education, as my documents pdf
Contact rydberg terence paul
Click here to send an email to rydberg terence paul now.
View All Resumes